Especially For The Working Mum, Stay At Home Mummies and Anyone Looking To Recover Their Pelvis And Hips Effectively And Organically!
The Quick-And-Easy Way To Prevent Postpartum Pelvic Deformation And Return To Your Pre-Pregnancy Activities And Wardrobe With This Simple Shapewear!
The #1 best selling Hip Corrector Belt that Physical Therapy Specialists recommend to treat "loosened pelvis" and weakened abdominal muscles.
If You Find That You’ve Developed Kind Of A “loosened pelvis” due to pregnancy or childbirth...
Or Maybe You Really Want To Tighten Your Hips And Lift Your Butt Back To Pre-Pregnancy Days, But Just Can't Find The Time To Work Out Enough...
Then you’ll definitely want to check out the FlexHip® Hip Corrector Belt!
Designed to be multi-functional and perfect for daily usage, the FlexHip® Hip Corrector Belt was developed after years of research with hundreds of mummies, professional physical therapists and gym trainers.
Since our launch, we’ve had:
Over 1000 happy customers who’ve come back to share their Hip Correction and butt toning success stories
- New mummies suffering from postpartum pelvic and hip deformation reported that they no longer experience a “loosened” pelvis
- Countless Happy mothers who've returned to their pre-pregnancy clothing faster than their friends who don't use the Hip Corrector Belt
As you can see, The FlexHip® is for the busy mum who wants to spend quality time with their family but still want to tone and maintain their body without having to consume big pharma medicines or paying hefty doctor fees.
The difference between people who use the FlexHip® daily and those who don’t is that:
- Female FlexHip Users recover their postpartum hips and pelvis faster and are able to fit into their pre-pregnancy clothing sooner than their peers
- FlexHip users report lesser pelvic deformation and fat accumulation after childbirth and enjoy firm but gentle muscle support
- FlexHip Users have improved bladder and bowel control, stronger posture and social confidence - no need for Medicines or Surgery!
- Female FlexHip Users report improved recovery from childbirth and gynaecological surgery
- FlexPel Users enjoy increased sexual sensation, orgasm potential and quality of life
Here's a shocking fact:
Did you know that 1 in 5 female Americans suffer from some form of Pelvic or Hip disorders. These include urinary incontinence, pelvic misalignment, tailbone injuries, hip imbalance etc.
Globally, the number hits almost 200 million and treatment fees for Pelvic or Hip disorders hover around US$5,000 to US$12,000. (Source: Office on Women's Health)
Here’s the secret to battling Pelvic & Hip Disorders:
Very simply, providing extra support to your lower abdominals, hip and pelvis will reduce the risk of suffering from hip and pelvis disorders by more than 50%.
This works best for a period of at least 6 weeks and up to a year after giving birth. When you understand this, you can finally take charge of your life today and say goodbye to awkward social settings.
Yes, going to a doctor or therapist might help… but this will involve scans and short-term drug prescriptions which will just end up wasting you money and time eventually.
Why not focus on giving your body the tools to help itself and make it a part of your daily life, and instead spend more quality time with your family!
If you’re ready to step up and live the life you deserve…
If you’re ready to stop suffering in silence and start tackling your body problems…
If you feel fear and excitement at the same time…
We have great news… The PelFlex® is here to help (:
WHY YOU SHOULD USE THE FLEXHIP®
- FlexHip® helps slim and tighten thighs, buttocks and lower abdominal muscles - giving you increased confidence over your body image
- This easy-to-use Hip Corrector Belt helps to strengthen and re-align pelvic muscles to provide pelvic pain relief and improve posture alignment after childbirth
- The FlexHip® is lightweight and breathable and can be worn under clothing for a discreet look, while still providing gentle and firm belly support. Get back into your pre-pregnancy wardrobe easily!
FlexHip® also improves the blood circulation in your lower limbs muscles and buttocks, making the hips and lower limbs more flexible and promotes physical activity.
Provides firm but gentle support - Cater to different comfort levels and body shapes
Comfortable, Breathable and Discreet - Designed to be worn under clothing for prolonged periods of time
- Applicable to people suffering from flat hips, postpartum pelvic correction, poor posture, excessive thigh fat and who want hip and pelvic muscle relaxation.
HOW DO I GET ONE?
We’re extending a 40% discount for the first 100 FLEXHIP® purchases in November 2019 only!
WHAT'S MORE.... YOU CAN TRY THE FLEXHIP® COMPLETELY RISK FREE!
Try the FlexHip® Hip Corrector Belt completely risk free for 30 days in the comfort of your own home. If for whatever reason you decide you aren’t satisfied, contact our helpful customer support within 30 days of receiving your order and we’ll refund you, no questions asked!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: What size is right for me?
Answer: The FlexHip® Hip Corrector Belt is designed ergonomically to fit all female body types
Question: Will this work for me?
Answer: Yes, absolutely! Weakened pelvic muscle is a very common problem amongst mothers, office workers, teenagers, professional athletes or the elderly
Question: How strong is the tension?
Answer : FlexHip® has an adjustable elasticity feature as there are 3 rows of hooks. At first, you may start with high tension and as your muscles get stronger, you can reduce the support and use the weaker tension
MORE AWESOME REVIEWS: